Andy Romoser, Road Superintendent
LEAF PICKUP INFORMATION:
Leaf pick-up will be October 18, 2021 to November 24, 2021
We try to make at least one pick-up a week. During the middle of November, we do get behind so please be patient and we will get back on the normal pick up day for your area.
To assure that your leaves will be picked-up, please follow these guidelines:
1. All leaves must be raked within 5 feet of the edge of the roadway in a long row. Please do not rake them into one large pile.
2. Do not pile leaves in or behind open ditches.
3. Only leaves will be picked up: NO NUTS, BRANCHES, BRUSH, GRASS, AND/OR CORN SHOCKS.
4. Do not put leaves in bags or pile your leaves within 10 feet of your mailbox, a signpost or within 50 feet of a dead-end road.
5. Leaves piled in ditches or more then 5 feet off the roadway will not be picked up.
6. If leaves are not picked up, it’s because they are too far off the roadway, please rake them closer and they will be picked up the next time.
7. DO NOT PUT LEAVES IN OR ON THE ROADWAY SURFACE.
If you have a catch basin or storm drain in front of your property please help us keep them open by removing any debris.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Should you have any questions, please call the Road Department at 419-756-2574.
NEW DRIVEWAY CULVERT INTALLATION REGULATIONS:
Washington Township Trustees have adopted a new Driveway Culvert Installation Regulations effective immediately; click here to view the adopted Resolution. For the complete Driveway Culvert Installation Regulations click here.
For a PDF of the Application for Driveway Culvert Installation Permit click here. Please mail or drop-off the application to 2480 Possum Run Road Mansfield, Ohio 44903 or email to email@example.com. Should you have any questions, please call the Road Department at 419-756-2574.